It might not be Thanksgiving yet, but the holiday season is certainly upon us. Let's give your friends and family what they really want this year: SOCKS. You might think I'm joking, but I assure you I'm not. Here's my evidence for why compression socks are the hottest gift this holiday season:
1. A recent NYTimes article pronounced compression socks the newest must-have fashion accessory.
4. Meb Keflezighi won the Boston Marathon in CEP Compression Socks.
So, how do you pick the perfect compression sock for that special someone? Here are our suggestions:
For the Frequent Flyer: Travel socks are a must for long-haul flights - they prevent swelling and relieve tired, aching legs.
- For that special man in your life, try a Sockwell sock. They're really soft and come in trendy, but subtle patterns.
- For ladies, we recommend Vim & Vigr Cotton socks in polka dots or argyle for flights. We love how soft these socks are AND the cute patterns.
For the Athlete: Athletic compression socks reduce fatigue and have been linked to improved performance
- Triathletes: CEP Sleeves will transition seamlessly from water to land.
- If your athlete is always complaining about aches and pains, the Sigvaris Recovery Sock will ease their pain.
For the Workaholic: Standing for long periods of time on the job will wreak havoc on your legs, but compression socks can help prevent swelling, varicose veins and more.
- Men: Keep it classy with RejuvaHealth men's socks.
- Women: RejuvaHealth socks and stockings are professional and fashionable.
For the Expecting Mom: Help the mom-to-be by taking some pressure off of her legs with compression tights and leggings.
- Browse a variety of maternity compression hosiery for women to keep your legs feeling their best.
Worried about sizing? Use the size charts on the product pages to help find the correct size. We're also happy to offer a really easy return policy with full refunds for all items returned within 30 days.